Monday, October 1, 2007

Etsy Addiction

Ok so I have read many of the forums posts about how Etsy is addicting and they are sooo right!! I find myself drifting from my work during the day to just "check in" and see if I've had any sales and then just take a peek at the forums but then I look down at the clock and I end up "peeking" for over 30 mins lol!!! I also find myself staying up past my normal bedtime to play around-- like tonight!!

I do however feel like I'm going through creative withdrawl because I have not been able to work on my scrapbook layouts as much as I want because I am in my last class for my MBA and I have to put my time when I get home from work into that because I need an "A" to graduate!! I just keep telling myself that after October 22nd when I get that A that I can spend all my free time working on my craft!!! So the countdown is on only 21 more days until I can spend more time being creative and get more things listed on my Etsy site!!!

Oh and one last thing before I am off to bed.....I decided on my first craft show!!! It is on Black Friday from 7-11pm in downtown St.Pete!!! I am so excited and nervous all at the same time!!! I am glad though that it isnt for a little bit to give me the time I need to get my product built up for the show!!! I am also going to be showcasing Kopah soap for my best friend : )
Now the work begins, I must design a booth setup to display my work!!! Any ideas are welcome! Well I must be off to bed now it is getting late and I must go to my day job that pays the bills!!

1 comment:

Allie said...

It is addicting- but in a great way :) Your lay outs are wonderful- I will pass on your shop to my scrapper friends!