Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Blah....

Ever since I returned from my trip, I have felt blah!! I got out of my exercise and diet routine and was just exhausted when I returned from the trip, so I decided to take the weekend off from pretty much everything and enjoy my anniversary weekend thinking that would help me feel better but I am here to say that now I feel even worse!! I am so tired yet last night was unable to sleep and ended up only sleeping like 3.5 hours, definately not enough to get through a hectic "Monday" at work (technically it was Tuesday but because I had off Monday it was my "Monday"). Things at my job that pays the bills are definately getting much more stressful and thus is draining all my energy so that I do not have any creativity left when I get home to put into my craft work : (

I am really hoping that I get out of this funk very soon as I have lots to do to get ready for my craft show in about 5 weeks!

No comments: