Thursday, October 25, 2007

New Item!!


Well I have begun work on new crafts to add to my Etsy shop as well as my offering for my craft show in November and here it is!!! I have one more thing to finish on this before it is ready for Etsy but it is only some minor touchup painting! I am still unsure about whether or not it needs a little something more but I have been told it is good to leave it alone---but I am not sure that I can--so any thoughts or critiques are appreciated!! I chose to start out with the unfinished wood frame project because I thought that would be easier than the soy candles (which is my other project that I can going to begin work on) but let me tell you it was not as easy as it looked!!! I am hoping that my next frame goes a little smoother now that I think I have figured out a better process. I am definately excited to start work on my candles but I think that will be another week or so as I am waiting for the rest of my supplies to arrive!!!

1 comment:

CRAFTS FROM THE HEART said...

Lovely work. Craft shows have been a bit slow this year so don't get discouraged by the first one. Then again you may make a killing!