Thursday, October 18, 2007

My first sale!!!


This afternoon I made my first sale!!! I am so excited!!! Right after work I came home and got it all packaged and went over to the post office! I had estimated my shipping costs on Etsy so while I was there I played around with different zip codes and countries to validate my pricing and I actually was very close, so now I can set up my shipping profiles to use on a regular basis. I hope that my customer enjoys her purchase, and I eagerly await her feedback!

I was all motivated to come home tonight and create some more scrapbook pages, and unfortunately by the time I got home from my errands and dinner, I am just way too tired to start on that project. So my goal for this weekend is make at least a hanful more pages as well as one fully designed scrapbook!! I will report back this weekend on my progress!!

2 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

w said...

congrats on your first sale. it's a great feeling, yes?

i still remember my first sale :)