Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tagged!

Well I have been tagged by Kopah so here goes:

I’m to share seven random/weird facts about myself, post the rules, and then tag seven other people.

Seven Random/Weird Facts about Melissa:

1. TV is my vice, I always complain that I am too busy and never have enough time to do things but I always seen to find time to watch my shows. Even if its weeks later---I love my DVR!!
2. My favorite color is purple.
3. Although I am a girl, I still love a great violent movie lol!! As cheesy as it sounds I grew up watching Jean Claude Van Dam and Steven Seagal movies with my dad! And yes they are still making new movies lol!
4. I finished my masters in Oct 2007 and looking back it seems that I went to school for 21 years with only one 6 month break between my bachelors and masters degree (not including summer vacation of course)!
5.I love anything pumpkin- candles, donuts, bread, muffins : )
6.I have never broken a bone (fingers crossed)!!
7.When I was in younger I was one of those nerds who loved getting all new school supplies for the new year and getting everything organized for the first day of school :) I still have the office supply addiction!!



The rules:
Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My 7 tags:

1.WendiWinn
2.Bonghi Vestiti
3.Thank God for Naptime
4.Crafts from the Heart
5.Adventures In Sewing
6.MelissaKate
7.Miranda Girl Designs

2 comments:

Danelle (Indie Game Lover) said...

Yes I did that to! I used to be so excited for the first day of school! Well not so much anymore LOL

w said...

i know. i know. i've been tagged. and i promise one day i'll get around to my random facts. as for now... am a bit pregnant and *a lot* sick. :)