Monday, December 17, 2007

Spring Cleaning....In December!!!

So Kopah asked me today if I had given up on my blog and I promise I haven't although I know it has been a little while since I have written! So tonight when I got home from work I came up with an idea to write about!!!

As I was flying home from New York on Friday night, I was writing myself a To Do List and I decided that I was also going to write a To Do List for household projects that I wanted to get done over the next couple of months. I got inspired last night when I was putting laundry away and began work on my first project, going through all of my clothes, shoes, and handbags so that I could donate things that I was no longer using. So I was able to fill up 4 bags full of stuff!!! My bedroom looks much cleaner now---although it still needs to be dusted hehe!! I promise I will get around to that one day!!

So tonight I wanted to start work on Project #2, which was straightening up the garage so that I could get my second workstation better organized. I forgot to take a before picture but I have included an after picture! This is phase one of this project, Phase #2 is moving my scrapbook work space into my spare bedroom as I am tired of looking at my dining room and it being a disaster area not to mention that my husband and I have to eat dinner at the coffee table every night because I also have the entire dining room table covered in finished projects and miscellaneous craft supplies. But in order to do this I must clean up the spare bedroom and pack up all of my books and loose pictures so that the bookshelves can come out and the new craft setup can go in. I have included the before pictures of the spare bedroom and my dining room, so that you guys can be impressed when I show you the end result : )






2 comments:

Candice said...

I can't wait to see the "after" in person!! I'm so looking forward to seeing you in a few days!

Danelle (Indie Game Lover) said...

Yay for starting the project! I cant wait to see how it goes! =D I wish I had spaces! lol