Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Pledge to buy Handmade in 2007!!

Well I pledged to buy handmade this year and while I was not able to buy or give everyone handmade gifts, I did buy a few! I bought my boss/ my best friends mom/my second mom this amazing bracelet and earring set that was created by Silverliningdesigns6. Unfortunately I wrapped it before I was able to take a picture of it for my blog so I will have to take a picture of them at a later date to show off on here!!

I also bought the cutest dachshund earrings from Silverliningdesigns6 for my mother-in-law!



I normally bake cookies and other pastries for my family that I do not see on the holidays but this year I decided to send handmade soap by Kopah. I sent each of them a 5 piece selection of gift size soaps!!! I hope that they all enjoy them!!






I also sent my best friends daughter a handmade FSU cat made by Cute Kitties. As soon as I get her website I will post it on here for everyone to take a look at! Unfortunately I mailed that gift before I had the idea to write this blog!!! I know I am slacking a bit on the pictures this time around!!

I hope to be able to buy more handmade gifts next year!!!

No comments: