Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Holiday or should I say After Holiday Traditions...

Well I am sitting her waiting for Candice and Debbie to meet me so that we can partake in our 2nd annual shop til we drop followed by dinner and a movie!!! Every year my best friend comes back down to florida to visit for about a week and last year we decided that the three of us (her mom-my 2nd mom, Candice, and I) would go out and brave the crowds the day after Christmas to spend gift cards and get all the good after-christmas sales!!! Then we finish the day off with dinner and going to see a movie!

We had so much fun doing this last year that we have decided to make it a new after holiday tradition!! This year we decided that we would be a little more organized instead of driving all around multiple towns and counties lol, so we wrote a list of all the stores that we wanted to go to today so that we could make a plan of attack for the day!!!

I am getting very hungry and need some fuel before we get started so I sure hope that they remembered the cinnamon rolls and tea like they were supposed to remember : )

Well I will post an updated blog about our adventures either later tonight or tomorrow!!!

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

No comments: