Friday, December 28, 2007

Holiday Week

Well I have had the entire week off from work and I had high hopes for getting lots of things done this week but I can report that I didn't get a fraction of what I wanted to get done. Although I did get to hang out with my husband's mom and bake up a storm and then I spent the rest of the week hanging out with my best friend while she was in town from New York for the holiday!!! We went shopping the day after Christmas, saw P.S. I love you, setup my new sewing machine so she could show me how to use it but we didnt get that far with it, it is still sitting on the dining room table and has not yet been used!

I have found a sewing class as this cute little fabric shop that I found when shopping for Candice's Christmas present. I am going to sign up for that and hopefully I will learn how to use it : )

I do still have the goal of getting all my craft stuff situated and my hubby promises to help me with that task!! We are going tomorrow to look for a new L shaped workspace to put in the spare bedroom to hold our desktop computer as well as give me a new workspace!! I will report back tomorrow to let you know what we find!!

No comments: