Friday, November 2, 2007

Sooo excited......

Well from my previous post you know that I experimented with making soy candles earlier this week, and I was quite happy with my results!!! So I went to Cajun Candles, I ordered enough supplies to make about 48 candles for my craft show later this month!!!

I ordered the following scents:

Christmas Tree
Cinnamon
Honeydew Melon
Lavendar
Cucumber
Pumpkin Pie
Vanilla Chai
Black Cherry
Cool Citrus Basil

I am very excited for my product to come in so that I can make pretty candles to sell : )

Last night, I also decided it was time to give in an order some Chipboard letters for my scrapbook layouts and frames. I have seen them at the craft stores and while they are quite pricey, I cannot see just buying a box that has one of each letter, I would never be able to spelling anything. So I did some research on the web and low and behold I found a fellow Etsian in the EtsyScrap's Street Team group that I joined on We Love Etsy. Catherine's shop is Your Memories By Design and she was nice enough to do a custom order for me, so that I only get the letters I need to spell out what I want to say : ) My letters should be shipping out to me on Monday so I am anxious to get them and begin work with them, as I have never done any chipboard work before but I have seen it used and it looks great!!!

I probably will not get much crafting done this weekend as I am headed to Debary for my college roommate's baby shower and to visit her expanding family!!! Maybe when I get home on Sunday I will be refreshed and inspired and get some new items finished!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, cinnamon soy candles sound good - especially with the upcoming holidays! Have fun making them ;).