Sunday, November 18, 2007

Craft Show Nervousness

I have my first craft show on Black Friday, only 5 days away and I am starting to get nervous. I feel like I am unprepared and do not have enough product prepared to offer potential customers. I welcome custom orders for scrapbooks and am also going to offer custom orders on frames and candles as well so hopefully this will help me get some extra orders! Currently I have 5 candles ready to go- with enough product to make 42 more which I will complete by the show, 5 frames, and 7 scrapbook layouts. Doesn't sound like much at all I know Unfortunately I have to work Mon-Wed at my job that pays the bills but every night after work this week as well as after I cook Thanksgiving dinner and up until 3 pm on Friday will be completely devoted to making as much product as I possibly can : ) Wish me luck and any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

I will post pictures of the work I completed today before I go to bed : )

No comments: