Monday, November 12, 2007

Seattle Bound (Part 2).....

Well we arrived to Seattle after a 7 hour bus ride that was supposed to only be 4.5 hrs.....we received some lovely hospitality from our fellow Americans that work as US Customs officers.....I have never been so ashamed to be an American as I was today, the work ethic that those workers have and the way they talked to and treated the bus passengers was just uncalled for!!! Thankfully our bus driver had a sense of humor and we finally arrived in Seattle!!!

I am glad to be going home on Wednesday, I miss home!!! I am also very excited to get home and start work on new projects to put up for sale at Turkey Night being held in downtown St.Petersburg.

Among the other things that I need to do, are either figure out what needs to be altered on my business card file that I sent to a company we use at work, or find another place locally that can get them done in time! I also need to get my banner on order for the show....I am pondering the thought of ordering it on Etsy but I am afraid that I am not going to have time now, and will also have to get that ordered somewhere locally as well!!

I am really excited about being able to make my candles, I received all my stuff a couple days before I left but I had too many other things to do to get ready for my trip so I was not able to start playing with my new stuff, so this weekend is going to be dedicated to all craft stuff and the chores that just can wait!!!

I will be sure to post pictures of my works in progress for eveyone to see!!

No comments: