Monday, November 12, 2007

Seattle Bound....

In about an hour, I will be Seattle bound once again!!! I am very glad to be heading back to Seattle from Vancouver!!! It's not that I did not like it here its just that heading back to Seattle means that I am 2 days closer to going back home!!!!! When I get home it is going to be a crazy 9 days......because on Nov 23rd I am doing my first craft show and to say that I am unprepared would be an understatement....I feel like I have very little to offer my potential customers but I know that I will give it one final push when I get home and I will do the best that I can do!!! It is only my first show and I know to some degree it will be a learning experience!! Well I must get going to take my bus back to the states so I will continue this entry later......

No comments: