Thursday, March 13, 2008

Shopping

Well I really needed to go shopping for news bras and I decided to go to a boutique to get properly "fitted" and I ended up buying a bra that had been advertised on the Oprah show as one of the best bras. Even though it is the most expensive bra I have ever bought, I decided to give it a whirl anyways.



Well I am happy to report that it is definately worth the money and while it took a bit to get used to as it is super supportive it was a great investment!! Not to mention that it gives a great shape : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom took me to get fitted. I was wearing one that was 1 size too small. The style I wear now took a few weeks to get used to but I've gotten alot of compliments. :)

the thing is. I always thought I was wearing the right size.

Melissa--KunceKrafts said...

I was surprised to find out that I was wearing about the right size!!! This bra just supports me much better but is not something I think I could wear everyday all day! So I went to Macys and got some other more comforatble ones too hehe!