Sunday, March 2, 2008

Adventures In Babysitting--The Results!!

So the Big weekend has come and gone and we all had a blast!!! Joselyn has fun playing with Emma and I had a nice time seeing my friends!! Joselyn did very well being away from her mommy and daddy for the weekend until about the last hour of the drive, and after that it was a very LONG hour, there was nothing I could do to make her happy or at least content anyways!!

I do feel like Henry and I are ready to have a baby of our own now ;)

Anyways here is a little slideshow with highlights of the weekend!! Enjoy!!


1 comment:

HellesBelles said...

I really had to grin when I saw your post because I recently watched my youngest niece and it was her first time away from her mom. I had the opposite problem with mine tho- she cried off and on for 2 hours