Monday, March 10, 2008

Bookmarks

So I am finally making some bookmarks out of the chipboard that I got from Your Memories By Deisgn......but unfortunately I cannot get them to look the way I envisioned them in my head.....I want them to have some kind of coating on them for protection but nothing seems to be working....I bought a StickerMaker machine and they look good laminated, however the lamination doesnt seal on the ends and therefore pulls apart. So I tried laminating them at work with the industrial heat machine that we have and they didnt laminate well at all....Right now I am putting on a matte finish on them to see how that turns out but I am not hopeful. Maybe I need to just leave them as is and not try to coat them at all. Any and all suggestion are appreciated.

Here is a picture of the bookmarks without any coating on them!



No comments: