Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Randomness

My Grandfather's birthday is today and I decided to try and get him something off of Etsy!! He is Irish and somehow I almost always get him presents that have to do with Ireland and it helps that his birthday is so close to St.Patrick's Day!

I was able to find the cutest magnets that are made out of real cancelled stamps from Ireland (pictured below) from CrowBiz's Shop...... I love them!! My husband even asked me if we could keep one of them for our house---I said no --they are a set silly!!



Of course I could not just give him magnets for his birthday so I kept scavenging and I came across these awesome glass coffee mugs that have been hand etched with a celtic knot from Tavia's Shop......



Along with some other goodies that I purchased for him here is what his gift looks like:



My night didnt stop there lol!!! It was a great Post Office day for me, I got all of my grandfather's presents, plus my new tart molds that I ordered, and my hand marbled paper I got from a trade Thursday night. I got a seashell mold ( I live in Fl and couldn't resist it), a flower mold, and a mold with card shapes (hearts, diamonds, circles, and squares). I cannot wait to use them this weekend to make tarts for my craft show on Sunday!!!






And to finish the night off Hubby and I went shopping to pick up most of the supplies that I need to make my display for the craft show on Sunday look better than my first show! We spent over an hour at Jo-Ann Fabrics and ended up picking this awesome fabric!!! I got 8 yards so I should have some left over to make something fancy with my sewing machine, since I know how to sew (well sort of now)!

No comments: