Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Weekend in NYC

Last weekend I flew into New York to visit my best friend !!! I haven't seen her since Christmas time and we always have the best time when she is here for that week, we get to hang and do lots of girly stuff and shop and talk and drink tea!!! So we decided it was time for a girls weekend and it rocked!!


PeeWee was there to greet me when I got in from the airport and it made me miss my three doxies back at home!!


We spent Saturday walking around the town and checking out lots of shops and got breakfast from the best doughnut place ever however, I cannot remember the name of it!! I had a Vanilla Bean and Orange doughnut and we shared a chocolate one!!! They were so yummy definately will be going back there next time I return to the city!!

On Sunday we got up and went to Bliss and had the most amazing massage!! It was 105 minutes long and was definately a slice of heaven! They put hot parrafin on my feet and cool cucumbers on my eyes!! I could definately get used to that kind of life!!

After our massages we went to Brunch and then hit up Economy Candy where we got into all kinds of trouble as you can see from the pictures we took before we dug into it all.


Here is a picture of Candice and Mike being silly with the gummy teeth that she picked out : )


And one of PeeWee trying to get at our sugar stash!!


After our candy expedition we went to Baby Cakes Bakery to pick up some tasty little vegan cupcakes to enjoy while we had a cup of tea at Sympathy for the Kettle. We had lots of tea while I was there and had lots of great talks!!
I went home on Monday and it is always sad to leave Candice and I can't wait until we live near each other again and can hang out all the time whenever we want!!!

No comments: