Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ginger Honey Grilled Mahi Mahi

Tonight Hubby and I continued our ritual of making new recipes at least once a week in attempt to spice up our eating habits while at the same time eating healthy!

This morning we went out in search of fresh seafood and while the market that we had been reccommended to try out was closed, we ended up at familar spot and picked up some fresh mahi mahi and tilapia.

When we got home I searched the internet looking for a yummy recipe and I came across this one. Instead of grilling tonight we baked it in the oven and it still came out very good!!

Here are some pictures of what it looked like before it was made and what it looked like when it came out of the oven.




2 comments:

Sygnet Creations said...

I think seafood is icky but your pictures look good enough to eat! If you wouldn't have told me it was fish I might of tried some...lol

Candice said...

Looks yummy!