Monday, August 18, 2008

SALE



Well with the upcoming arrival our little one, I have determined that I need to better organize everything in the house not just the one room that the nursery is becoming. So this means great things for all my current and future customers. I have revamped all of my photos and starting today I will be relisting all the items that I currently have made and stocked up. You may be asking yourself what does this mean for me.

Well, I have marked down my already great prices an additional 15% off!! No need to wait for a revised invoice!!! Also make sure you consider taking advantage of the flat rate shipping option which I highly reccommend. With this shipping option I am able to send many items for one low shipping price. If you have questions about what items I can fit in which size box please dont hesitate to convo me!!

As usual I am still offering custom listings if you see something that you like but want in a different scent. I will offer an additional 15% off custom orders from now through Labor Day!!!

Happy Shopping!!!

No comments: