Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Energy is creeping back!!

Well my energy seems to be creeping back into the picture! I was actually able to get some chores done around the house this weekend!! Which makes me feel a little bit better :) This week at work we also started a trial run of working 4 ten hour days so that everyone has off on Fridays! So my plan for this Friday when I have my first day off, I plan on finishing the scrapbook that I started for my best friends daughter--- I pre-designed it as one of her baby shower gifts and now I have to put all her pictures in it for her (She is not the crafty type-hehe)!!

I also want to start a project of sorting through all my craft supplies. With the baby coming in 7 months, I need to downsize my craft operation and as part of that exercise, I am going to start destashing supplies for projects that either never got off the ground, or didn't take off on Etsy. So look for new listings in my shop soon!!!

No comments: