Thursday, June 19, 2008

Baby Kunce First Pictures!!

Yesterday I had my 2nd baby check up and while asking the doctor many questions I asked if we would be able to hear the heartbeat and the doctor said that he would try if I promised not to freak out if he couldn't find a heartbeat (he says at almost 10 weeks it is still hit or miss whether or not you can find it with the doppler) well I also asked when we would be able to tell if we were having one baby or two (twins run on my maternal grandfathers side and my chances of twins are increased because I have PCOS).....he said let me see if the ultrasound tech is busy and if she isn't then we will just do a first trimester check!! I was elated----I wanted something tangible out of this appointment to make it a little more real that I was actually carrying a life inside of me and boy was I about to get it!

We waited for the ultrasound tech to call us back and then it was time!!! Introducing for the first time BABY KUNCE!!





It was an amazing experience to see our baby for the first time and it definately makes it feel real!!! I am very glad I was able to talk Henry into going to the appointment with me :) He would have been so upset if he missed that!!!

2 comments:

LazyTcrochet said...

Big big big congratulations and hugs to you!!! What a wonderfully exciting time!

Karen said...

So happy for you both! It is an awesome experience when you get to see your baby for the first time. Could you see the little heart beating? That's the best...it makes it feel real! Congrats!