Monday, May 19, 2008

New Supply Order

Well in my plentiful time sitting on the couch this week I have come up with some new product ideas! I have tried to branch out into some new things, such as my frames and bookmarks but neither of those have turned out so well. So I figured since my scented soy candles seem to be the best selling item in my shop that I should concentrate on items that are related or use some of the same supplies.

So I came up with the idea of making handmade incense sticks and cones, aroma bead sachets, Citronella candles for summertime, and smelly jelly jars. I have ordered all the supplies I need to start making these items and I hope to be able to have a few of each ready for my craft shows in June and then I can start adding them to my shop.

I have also received my new tart packaging but due to difficulties with my new wax the tarts are on hold. I plan on trying a new batch this week to see if my problems were just a one time fluke :)

Here is a picture of what the smelly jelly jars look like...

No comments: