Sunday, January 27, 2008

Long Week

Well I know its been a bit since I last posted so I thought I would just let you all know why I haven't been around much this week!

Well my husband went out of town for business this week, so that left me to man the house and take care of our three puppies!! I also started a sewing class on Tuesday so that I could start learning how to use the sewing machine that I got for my birthday back in November. I didn't start out too well lol but my stitches have greatly improved in the two classes that I have taken. This week is my last 2 classes and we will be finishing up the shorts we started and a shirt! I have homework this weekend that I still need to finish up as well lol!! I also want to make another bag that we made as our first project but we shall see if I have time to get to all that today : )

Then being the crazy person that I am, Wednesday was my husband's birthday and I decided that I was going to go surprise him for his birthday. So I got up Wednesday morning and took the dogs to be boarded at the vet and made the 4 hour trek up to Tallahassee. I was able to meet up with one of my best friends from college to have lunch at the restaurant where my brother works then I headed off to the gym, and then got all my supplies to decorate his hotel room. Too bad my timing didn't work out and he beat me back to his hotel, however I was still able to decorate the room and surprise him! We had a nice dinner together and a quiet night then at 7am it was time to drive back to St.Pete for meetings at work Thursday afternoon! Whew was that busy 24 hrs!!!

However I am glad to be back home and this weekend I was able to take it easy and get my entire house cleaned because it had been way to long since it had gotten a good cleaning. I also purchased a storage cabinet to store all my supplies in the garage and still I think I need another cabinet because I have so much stuff hehe!! But at least for now it looks better in there and it is better organized!

On a final note, I am still awaiting my order from Your Memories By Design'. Which should be here this week and then I can start making my new item, bookmarks!!! Stay tuned I will post a blog as soon as get some made!

No comments: